The 'Twilight' kids

Yaw Yeboah will be loaned to Real Oviedo in Spanish Segunda

Wasn't Yeboah the one who said before last season that Pep had told him he was in his plans? Not that I think Pep actually said that, just goes to show how far away Yeboah really was for the plans.

He was brilliant along with Agyiri (where the hell is he these days) in that u16 tournament in Dubai quite a few years back.
He looked a great talent but player development is never a constant. I hope he comes through. Such an elegant footballer.

What happened to Ian Carlo Poveda? I thought he was impressive last season in the u16 and I don't see him in EDS or U18

He looked a great talent but player development is never a constant. I hope he comes through. Such an elegant footballer.

Same. He looked great two years ago but just seemed to plateau, and never looks like he has the intensity to 'up' the game when we need a bit of magic. When you compare that to the likes of Foden/Brahim, well he seems miles behind, despite his ability. He's clearly a technically great footballer, but he feels a mile away from the first team as it stands sadly. He seems a good lad though so here's hoping he goes out on loan and shines.

Another couple re. my other post; Colin Rosler, Ash Kigbu, Lewis Blackshaw?

Think Ash is receiving from an injury. Blackshaw joined Wolves a month back. Colin I don't know actually. Still at City and arguably not old enough for a loan so maybe injured?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.