Aarón Martín

It's amazing that after two matches people have already made their decisions.
I think it's far more amazing that you can't see it. Pep can as can most on here. There's a reason we are looking at a pacy left wing back and a left footed ch.

I think it's far more amazing that you can't see it. Pep can as can most on here. There's a reason we are looking at a pacy left wing back and a left footed ch.

I didn't see that David Silva was too light for the premier league either.

I didn't see that David Silva was too light for the premier league either.
Nor did I. I can see we have had a right back covering left back and having to come on his right foot giving away advantage. I can also see a brilliant left-winger at odds with defensive duties. Can you? Just think we need better cover for Mendy.

He is but to be fair against Brighton when Danilo kept turning in on his right people wanted Sane to come on and go on the outside. Turns out neither are the answer, maybe that why the links to Martin today.

Both Sané and Danilo will be good LWB's and I imagine we'll see them there again.

Sané played there against Everton at home last season and was superb, he played there against Chelsea in December and was superb.

Danilo made several great left footed crosses on Monday including the one which lead to our equaliser, so obviously he can cross with his left, and his reluctance to take on the byline vs. Brighton was probably because their RB was actually very good - so good infact that Sané got nothing out of him either when he came on at LW.

So I'm guessing Pep will not have quite such a kneejerk reaction compared to those on here - not to say a LB wouldn't be a decent addition, especially if he can cover CB.

Last edited:
I think it's too early to judge anyone in an unfamiliar role. If we do, we end up with a stockpile of players again that don't play and we can't sell

To be expected as it seems we left it to late again
Cheeky was already in Monaco last night - he could have been on his bike and even in Barcelona this morning with him and Mr Martin on the plane home to M/C this afternoon !!!
Plenty of time !

Both Sané and Danilo will be good LWB's and I imagine we'll see them there again.

Sané played there against Everton at home last season and was superb, he played there against Chelsea in December and was superb.

Danilo made several great left footed crosses on Monday including the one which lead to our equaliser, so obviously he can cross with his left, and his reluctance to take on the byline vs. Brighton was probably because their RB was actually very good - so good infact that Sané got nothing out of him either when he came on at LW.

So I'm guessing Pep will not have quite such a kneejerk reaction compared to those on here - not to say a LB wouldn't be a decent addition, especially if he can cover CB.

Their right back did very well indeed, but imo the main problem is that Sane, like Jesus, just hasn't hit form for the season yet.

When he does, he'll be much better in whatever position he plays. same with GJ.

Their right back did very well indeed, but imo the main problem is that Sane, like Jesus, just hasn't hit form for the season yet.

When he does, he'll be much better in whatever position he plays. same with GJ.

Agreed, Aguero, Sané, Jesus, David Silva all look a bit undercooked IMO which I'm hoping will turn around pretty sharpish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.