Celtic Thread 2017/18.

I'd be more inclined to give them a whiff of a chance in the Anderlecht game. Can't see them stopping PSG.

That would be a big ask. But, if we are realistic, any richer club with a different level of income and player, it's always a big ask.

We will have a go at them and hope they arrive, as many have before them, thinking its a done deal only to find out that with Celtic that's not the way we roll.

The odds are stacked. I don't hold out great hope we will qualify, but I do think we could edge out the Belgians. No matter what, we are there and we deserve to be there.

The fans coming will love the occasion. We will love the occasion and know that the money available helps us attract good young ppkayers who want a move to Engkand who know us being in the CL give them a platform.

The boy Nctham we got off you, is looking brilliant and is an example of young players choosing us over your Stokes or WBA's or any of the other smaller English teams. They will be at a club that allows Europe to watch them.

I'm looking forward to the whole thing. Anderlect wouldn't have wanted us as the 4th team. No one would. I'm happy about that.

Celtic really need to finish third in the group and qualify for the European League; anything less would surely be standing still in comparison to last season.

Celtic really need to finish third in the group and qualify for the European League; anything less would surely be standing still in comparison to last season.

I would agree with that. If we don't get third it would be a big dissapointment.

It would indeed.

Hopefully it happens.

Funnily enough, I think they could do quite well in the Europa, so fingers crossed they don't make it there.

Fingers crossed? Why don't you go the whole superstitious hog and sacrifice a goat.

Won't help though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.