City v Bournemouth post match

At this stage in the season I'll take three points however we get them. We'll get better as the season progresses and once we start making the most of our possession it will all click in to place.

it didnt end up 1-1 though did it. more then likely we wont have to wait until the last moment of every game to score either. I just dont understand the moaning. we won, with a last minute winner. if you can't enjoy that, what can you enjoy.

Who says I can't enjoy? I'm ecstatic.

But why does that mean I can't talk about the relatively poor performance that came before the winning goal?

You say City won't have to wait until the end of every game to score, but the point is that it's been 3 matches now and none with the expected convinving results. In 2 of those the winner came quite late.

You cant beat a late late winner!

I'm expecting every game to be like that just because opposing teams and there managers know they going get away with time wasting cheating and kicking us of the park with pure impunity from referees.

There is nothing better especially when there. I was at Palace the other year when we scored late and the away end went mental.

You cant beat a late late winner!

I'm expecting every game to be like that just because opposing teams and there managers know they going get away with time wasting cheating and kicking us of the park with pure impunity from referees.
Unless you're in the Sky studio.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.