City v Bournemouth post match

Need I remind some of you that beautiful football has bought us fuck all for two years, while hard-fought 1-goal-wins, scrappy goals and a bit of luck got Chelsea the title.

What happened to the days of being happy with any win?
Who isn't happy? Hit the roof went that went in.

I was broken the minute Taylor didn't send off Luiz, everything that has happened since has just reinforced my view that they'll do everything in their power to stop us winning it. Just look at their nonsense already this season, Chelsea home last season broke us last season, this season there'll be a game where we blow up (because we're human) unless something changes on their side, and that will have to be forced.
Things even themselves out mate. Pep has just called the FA out albeit indirectly about the incidents and good on him. He even suggested that no fans should be allowed in the stadium, that reply came after the sky sports interviewer tried to be a smartarse. I think we'll see a more hard-core pep this year, last year was a massive eye opener for him. He means business this season.

who give a fuck about how well or bad we played hahahahah 3 point in the bag well fight to the end well fight to the end we are manchester city well fight to the end

I'll be positive when I see some improvement in performances, so far it's a rerun of last season only starting earlier. Still not moving the ball fast enough.
You are obviously positive now as you think we won't win fuck all. I'd hope for the PL out of the four comps. Keep up the good work.

Looked at a few posts; don't think I can be bothered with many more.

Hugely important to win. Mixed bag of a performance but some borderline spellbinding stuff in later part of first half and some dogged determination in the second.

The new players bring something to the party and it's about getting them settled in and getting into form.

This team needs to be more confident.

What the fuck are you on about? Granted we won today and I am extremely glad for that but we were nowhere near good enough. And Chelsea were not worse than us last year. They just knew what to do once Conte figured out his team. They were extremely efficient. Give credit where it's due and take of your blue tinted specs for once.
We started slowly but not easy coming back from a goal down away from home. Also two players making full debut.

Fergie used to be able to dictate who reffed Manures games so I can't see why we can't do the same.

There must be one unbiased one left.

You will see our fortunes rise once VAR comes in next season but it will be a rough ride until it does.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.