Girona FC 2017/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maffeo has looked good for the last 25 minutes I've been watching. As a kid he was always pretty scrappy, but now he's older, he's just become really physically aggressive.

Not in a risky way, either, just in a the way good defenders are aggressive.

Said the first time I saw him about two and a half years ago that hed be a full Spanish international regular one day and someone's club captain. I stand by that still. His attitude is one of a natural born leader. Just a pure warrior and a student of the game too. He's going to have a wonderful career. He's getting better every week.

I can see them claiming a top 10 spot if they can keep this up, they're certainly no relegation fodder.
This, they have held their own very well so far. 2-2 in their first game against Atletico and they threw the points away if anything.

Hopefully we can get Luiz, Aleix and Marlos some minutes as they start to consolidate themselves.

Congratulations Girona on your first La Liga win. Here's to many more.

They certainly play some good football; it's very pleasing on the eye.

This, they have held their own very well so far. 2-2 in their first game against Atletico and they threw the points away if anything.

Hopefully we can get Luiz, Aleix and Marlos some minutes as they start to consolidate themselves.
They will have to introduce them in later on. 2nd half of the season for promoted sides are always the hardest and they will have to use our players. Both games were at home but I heard Girona struggle away from home. Let's hope that's not the case this season.

Said the first time I saw him about two and a half years ago that hed be a full Spanish international regular one day and someone's club captain. I stand by that still. His attitude is one of a natural born leader. Just a pure warrior and a student of the game too. He's going to have a wonderful career. He's getting better every week.

My thoughts exactly.takes no shit.

Will be in Citys squad next season surely.

Travelling squad for Bilbao away. Only Maffeo, Luiz and Kayode on the list. Marlos and Aleix Garcia out, though both played in a friendly during int. break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.