Napoli (A)

kompany10

how many of us are doing this? Got 2 here going day before the game.

Do we think this will sell out?

Been asked to reopen this for TRAVEL.

All ticket requests will be removed along with the poster making them. Or hinting for that matter.

Let's keep it fair.

Thanks Bill.
some good flights from stansted to Naples with Ryanair. 10 of us booked. Out weds morning back friday.
Last time we played there it wasnt a popular destination....atmosphere is something else.
Loads of cheap accommodation.
Thomas cook have a day trip planned....not sure whether spike will be running something - he dd last time

Thanks Bill.
some good flights from stansted to Naples with Ryanair. 10 of us booked. Out weds morning back friday.
Last time we played there it wasnt a popular destination....atmosphere is something else.
Loads of cheap accommodation.
Thomas cook have a day trip planned....not sure whether spike will be running something - he dd last time

Not sure if Spike is Sport Options, but they are also doing a day trip...

v Napoli 1/11/17 - Day return flight from Manchster including coach transfer Airport-port area-stadium-airport £259pp on sale now (click here)

Is the Thomas Cook details on the official website or did you get an email?

Is the Thomas Cook details on the official website or did you get an email?[/QUOTE]

Its on the thomas cook website pal

Sports options is spikes lot

Is the Thomas Cook details on the official website or did you get an email?

Its on the thomas cook website pal

Sports options is spikes lot[/QUOTE]

I cant see any of our games on Thomas Cook ?

I have booked with Spike for Napoli.

What do you think the allocation will go down to on this one? Me and my Dad have citizens cards and would love to go.

I hear from blues it can be a bit dodgy place to go thoughif you don't have your wits about you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.