NBC Sports Gold (what's going on??) - for NBC Sports live viewers

No idea but if they keep using david "let's talk about how much money City have spent?" fucking pleat I'll be watching it elsewhere.

ehehe; I was thinking Pleat sounded weak yesterday - far from his former glories galloping across the Maine Road pitch on that woeful end of season match..

I hope NBC buck-up their ideas if they're going to be charging us money for this stuff, although you can't really complain to date if it's all laid out for us on a platter until now - and I always wondered how the hell they were paying for it (probably not simply through advertising)

ehehe; I was thinking Pleat sounded weak yesterday - far from his former glories galloping across the Maine Road pitch on that woeful end of season match..

I hope NBC buck-up their ideas if they're going to be charging us money for this stuff, although you can't really complain to date if it's all laid out for us on a platter until now - and I always wondered how the hell they were paying for it (probably not simply through advertising)

He's godawfull, almost as bad as craig fucking burley.
We don't pay extra for the matches over here. They are on Sportsnet and TSN. They just have the NBS logo on the screen.
They usually throw one match a week on Sportsnet World that is an extra channel. that match is liverpool today.

I've got half an eye on the Chelsea match right now, screening free on NBC Sports... as soon as City show up on the Gold ('premium' channel) I guess I'm going to be dipping into my pocket for the season $50 pass - a pretty good deal even for something that previously we've been getting completely for free in the US.

- best thing I've heard recently (regarding football) have been the 'Donald Trump' ads on Talksport; their promotional bits are usually a decent chuckle, which when you spend time in a country with an elected idiot in charge, you desperately need some sort of antidote.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.