Aarón Martín

https://vozperica.com/espanyol-city-mantienen-contactos-oficiosos-aaron-martin/?platform=hootsuite

Espanyol and City maintain unofficial contacts for Aaron Martín
The interest of the English club by Aaron Martin is serious and there are contacts between clubs

Yesterday the CEO of Espanyol denied that there was an official offer from Manchester City by Aarón Martín, and it is true, but what if it is true is that the City in a conversation between both sports directions slipped to the figure of 20 million euros for the Canterano, the Espanyol was open to negotiate the departure of the player.

The way of negotiating Manchester City
Today SPORT colleagues inform us that this is the usual practice of the City when negotiating the signing of a player, first they try to the club owner, they try the figure and then they launch an official offer. In Espanyol are waiting for the same, as confirmed yesterday Ramon Robert. The interest of the City by the canterano is firm, and the official offer is expected next week.

Espanyol is ready to negotiate the departure of Aaron
In the club they welcome the first informal offer City made for the player, but they want to overcome the barrier of 20 million euros and thus approach the clause of the player, which we remember this year is 30 million Euros.

In the club they are aware that with the money of Aaron they could reinforce very well the staff and satisfy to a large extent the exigencies of Quique Sánchez Flowers.

If they want to reinvest that money City and them need to get a move on as the deadline is very close.

Hopefully we get an update on this guy early this week. To me, this would be the best case scenario as a 2nd LB to Ben Mendy. We need someone who is young and inexperienced enough to be ok with being second choice, but still have enough talent to fit in the side if called upon.

Hopefully we get an update on this guy early this week. To me, this would be the best case scenario as a 2nd LB to Ben Mendy. We need someone who is young and inexperienced enough to be ok with being second choice, but still have enough talent to fit in the side if called upon.
I'd say signing a back up LB is as crucial as a striker. Only a matter of time before Mendy is sent of for, I don't know, winking at another player.

Mendys injury record isn't that great and Pep has certainly realized that Danilo won't cut it at LB in his system. Alves cost us atleast 25 million pounds, that fecker.

Mendys injury record isn't that great and Pep has certainly realized that Danilo won't cut it at LB in his system. Alves cost us atleast 25 million pounds, that fecker.
We paid 30 mill for Danilo because he could allegedly play in 3 positions. Not solely as a backup for Kyle.

I'd say signing a back up LB is as crucial as a striker. Only a matter of time before Mendy is sent of for, I don't know, winking at another player.
Yes, we will be benefit having a full squad and having players to slot in when needed. This window has been amazing even without any more signings.

For me We need to sign another foward and a defender desperately if we wanna compete and win titles this season. if Sergio and Kompany get injured we definatly won't win the league! I'm not to arsed about the champions league just yet because realistically were a couple of years away from winning that with our squad as it stands. I know it's early doors but sanchez would boost us claiming both titles dramatically his experience will lift us and give us that confidence to go on and win something big. Sanchez is a must! Pay whatever it takes. He's perfect for us. Break the bank! I didn't think we needed Sanchez at 1st but he would be so important To us if he signed alongside another defender/ LCB In my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.