Aminu Mohammed

simon23

Team supported
ManCity
Supposedly we have beaten Madrid and Muich to the signing of this lad (16 years old winger)...according to the Sun newspaper....SSN reporting it (as a Sun article)

Supposedly we have beaten Madrid and Muich to the signing of this lad (16 years old winger)...according to the Sun newspaper....SSN reporting it (as a Sun article)
Never heard of him tbh, but no doubt there plenty on here that have religiousy followed his career from his being 3 months old to the present day that will eagerly give you chapter & verse :-)

LXURmbm.gif

90CeSrK.gif

WoW

Tweet from 2017 Youth CL winner, RB Salzburg's assistant manager (the kid was there on trial):

so, if he doesn't come good for first team, selling him for 5-10m profit is something bad, I guess?
Not at all. I suppose, and I'm not one that is forever calling to play our younger players, it would just be nice to see one of these young men we buy actually get a chance in the first team.

I understand it is dependant on the player being good enough, and working hard to earn that chance. At times though, I do feel we're going the Chelsea route of buying young players we never have any intention of making part of the first team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.