Naby Keita

I see you're a fortune teller with a shit memory.

Firstly Kompany was notoriously injury prone before signing for us, he missed almost an entire season with an ankle injury.

Secondly, how the fuck do you know what Gundogan will or will not contribute to this club's history, or when he'll get injured again?

If only Pep had taken Dr. Dobsy's advice eh.
Crucially ligament injuries are not injuries that you come back a better player from..

Some very touchy people on here re - Gundongan, however you look at things, his injury record doesn't lead to much confidence although I hope he can put it all behind him moving forwards.

Would it make any sense for us to sign Keita and Amadou Diawara to replace Fernandinho and Yaya next season? Keita I know has done a lot of good work farther up the pitch, but he has similar stats to Kante and Fernandinho defensively. I think he could replace the work rate Fernandinho once brought to the team to free up Toure. Diawara could play at the base of midfield and potentially grow and expand his game offensively.

Looks like Liverpool have broke their transfer record for him. Paid more than the £48m release clause he'll have next summer. However, he won't arrive till next summer!

So, it looks like they know quite a few teams will be after him at that price next summer and have decided to overpay because they know they can't compete.

Good signing for them.

Assume that's Coutinho gone with them spending money left, right and centre.

Does this make Klopp a chequebook manager now?

we can't sign every good player out there. there is also other attractive clubs who can spend money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.