Champions League Draw (Shakhtar, Napoli, Feyenoord)

Are you people sure you will get tickets for Napoli game? For time being Feyenoord doesnt get any tickets from them. Forbiddden by the authorities. Feyenoord filed a complaint at UEFA.

Napoli better get some tickets for the Feyenoord fans... if not they might have at least 2000-3000 Feyenoord fans walking down the city center during the game.... ;)

Are you people sure you will get tickets for Napoli game? For time being Feyenoord doesnt get any tickets from them. Forbiddden by the authorities. Feyenoord filed a complaint at UEFA.

Feyenoord caused a load of problems in ROME a year or two ago - the ban may be related to this??

Feyenoord caused a load of problems in ROME a year or two ago - the ban may be related to this??

Feyenoord fans who were in Rome will tell you that they were attacked by police. So you all better be carefull with those mafiosi

I went to Feijenoord v Sparta, the big Rotterdam derby, you could buy tickets from tourist info in the city centre, plenty of room on the terraces, no atmosphere. and bumped into some Chelsea fans on some 'hoolie' tour who were as menacing as Zamo and Rolly but they didn't like the comparison.

It was the days of the Taument, Blinker and Larsson dread-locked triumvirate attack, De Wolfe and De Goey, so long enough ago to be completely ignored.

The transatlantic old style steam ship the SS Rotterdam acts as a hotel about 20 mins walk away, and something different. One or two backstreet bars near and a good ten mins walk to a Jumbo for beer supplies.

I watched a bit of the trouble on the telly it looked to me that the Police caused most of the problems .i know some lads that went and they said the same

Hello guys, for those who are planning to come to Napoli for the game, please don't hesitate to ask me every information you need :)

I've read in the previous pages about someone's worries, let me be clear: Napoli is not the paradise on earth, but it's not even as bad as it is said.

It's a metropolitan city of more than 3 million inhabitants, so you have to be careful exactly as in any other big city in Europe. Considering also that, according to Eurostat, Napoli have a lower crime rate and murder rate than cities like Paris and London. So...we are not Baghdad XD

Furthermore, in 2016 Napoli hosted almost 4 milion tourist from around the world, and they will be a 20% more this year, if the city were really so dangerous they wouldn't be so many.

I also accompanied around the city some spanish friends for the last eighth-finals against Real Madrid, and they really enjoyed the city and the football athmosphere.

That said, for every information, where to go (and where not to go), place to stay, how reach the port and the stadium from the central station or the airport, don't hesitate to ask.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.