Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I don't believe the Sterling swap rumours, let's be honest, Sterling will never be as good a player as Sanchez

Sounds like bollox. Can't see either Sterling or the club would go for it.

But what if the deal was Sterling for Sanchez + £50m. How would we feel about it then???

I still wouldn't take it, based purely on the fact that we have Arsenal over a barrel and we don't have to offer anything other than cash if Sanchez only wants us. I'm sure some amongst us would consider that a fair deal though.

“He has the ability to go one against one, to attack, to be aggressive, to do what we are looking for,” Guardiola said. “We played to attack the central defenders and ‘Rash’ has this ability. If he had a little bit more sense of the goal, he would be one of the most incredible players. But, of course, he has scored two goals. Hopefully he can score more. But we encourage him, tell him he has to be positive, and try and try and try and try to score a goal.”

Doesn't sound exactly like Pep wants him out, does it.

Jesus, Sane are better. Arguably Aguero too
Sane's nowhere near as consistent as Sterling and Jesus + Aguero only do well when the other striker is benched. Sterling was the only wide player who actually did their job of getting lots of goals and assists last year.

The people trying to justify this saying it makes us stronger. Funny cos I'd have thought having Sterling AND Sanchez makes us a lot stronger, losing Sterling and getting Sanchez doesn't. The squad would be weakened.

At the end of the day, he has been tremendously well paid and part of a side that has finished 4th and 3rd.
We have not won a title for 4 years. We need this to change

This is applicable to

Agüero
Silva
Kompany
Otamendi
KDB

Are you willing to see them follow Sterling out of the door?

10 goals. 21 assists at 21/22.

3 points won so far this season.

Why would he be the person we need to leave in order to change?

This is the biggest click bait story for today, started by the daily mirror, then filtered through their other media outlets. Then the same journalist phones into talksport says a source has told him .................... . Then sky "who own talksport" run with it. By the time 1hr had past, every crank has picked it up as gospel. It's all bullshit IMHO, but that doesn't matter. The money that will be generated from clicks on this story will have them all sitting smugly at their desks knowing today they are teachers pet, and they can drag this out for as long as the window is open or Sanchez signs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.