Ligue 1 17/18

almir

Not sure if we have thread, couldn't find it.

Monaco beats Marseille 6-1. Barely missing players they sold and Mbappe.

Really good to see Marcos Lopes starting all games for Monaco so far replacing Bernardo Silva on the right. A big shame that he didnt get the chances he deserved here. Did assist one of their goals tonight.

About to become another 1 horse League this year being as Monaco have been raped and it looks like Liverpool have just pulled her knickers down for another go, Arsenal having errrrmmm gone a bit limp on the idea.
I hope we can draw them in the CL and turn them over big style.

About to become another 1 horse League this year being as Monaco have been raped and it looks like Liverpool have just pulled her knickers down for another go, Arsenal having errrrmmm gone a bit limp on the idea.
I hope we can draw them in the CL and turn them over big style.

12 points from 4 games, 14-4 goal difference, they barely started bad, tbh.

Falcao scored 7 already, lol.

If PSG get Mbappe - and it now looks like they will - League 1 is over.

PSG are massively strong - post Mbappe - for me, they're 2nd favorite to win the C/L. Madrid are obviously stronger, but PSG are frightenly good.

If PSG get Mbappe - and it now looks like they will - League 1 is over.

PSG are massively strong - post Mbappe - for me, they're 2nd favorite to win the C/L. Madrid are obviously stronger, but PSG are frightenly good.

The thing for me is, we always talk about how teams like PSG can rest players in their league games around the CL matches because the league isn't as strong, whereas in England every game both teams have a chance to win and thus English sides can't do that. To a certain extent I think you need some tough matches in your league to get you ready for Europe. Just because Reinnes or Montpelier or whoever are going to roll over for them doesn't mean that they should have the second best shot at the CL because they won't be prepared at all for the likes of Bayern, Juventus, Barcelona, City, etc

unreal line up, gonna be fascinating watching them.

DJOD0_rXoAASVhC.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.