Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC Sport website has finally changed the picture on their Live Transfers and Gossip page from Sterling to Sanchez.

It was Raheem since yesterday morning, even though it's been clear he isn't part of the deal.

Imagine for one second what it's like to be an Arsenal fan..possibly Sanchez and Ox out..right at the end of the window..no obvious players in..their team..after finishing outside the top 4 last year..significantly weakened..and paying for one of the most expensive season tickets in Europe

I actually feel sorry for them..if it was me..I'd have fucked off watching them long ago..their board is Swalesesqe in their fuckwittery

Imagine for one second what it's like to be an Arsenal fan..possibly Sanchez and Ox out..right at the end of the window..no obvious players in..their team..after finishing outside the top 4 last year..significantly weakened..and paying for one of the most expensive season tickets in Europe

I actually feel sorry for them..if it was me..I'd have fucked off watching them long ago..their board is Swalesesqe in their fuckwittery

Compared to what we've been through mate, I'd say they are in clover. Luxury.

Strange how it was arsenal and their stationary demanding us being unable to spend and yet here they are demanding more and more money.

Funny how the world works

Don't, remember that letter they signed re FFP looks like they have been hoisted by their own petard, couldn't have happened to a nicer club or such a bitter manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.