Jason Denayer - Official - gone on loan to Galatasaray

Easy rider!
Yeah, sadly, you do have to begin to question the attitide, & determination to succeed, of some of our youngsters, if everything isnt handed to them on a gold plate, (without the need to exert any effort whatsoever), the minute they've signed their 1st professional forms.
While Mistakes have undoutedly been made in the past, it isn't a one way street. The club can't always be blamed

Last edited:
TransferNewsCentral‏ @TransferNewsCen 7m7 minutes ago
OFFICIAL: Galatasaray have signed central-defender Jason Denayer from Manchester City on a season-long loan.

DIgTyo6XkAYasEJ.jpg

0 replies2 retweets2 likes

Rumours up here Celtic were trying to sign him. Probably a load of utter bolloks. I can't wait until this window is closed.

No, the rumours you heard were correct, we did want to resign him as we're carrying a lot of injuries, and we badly need a decent defender especially with some tough games in the CL coming up.

No, the rumours you heard were correct, we did want to resign him as we're carrying a lot of injuries, and we badly need a decent defender especially with some tough games in the CL coming up.

I know. I'm a Celtic fan. We need a CB. Dissapinted we failed. Pity about that Rivaldo boy. I'm hearing he has signed for another SA club. I hope he can get his foot fixed and we go back for him.

I know. I'm a Celtic fan. We need a CB. Dissapinted we failed. Pity about that Rivaldo boy. I'm hearing he has signed for another SA club. I hope he can get his foot fixed and we go back for him.

From what I heard it was probably Celtic wouldn't have been able to get him insured, also there is a chance the bone fusion in his foot could have worsened. Anyway, don't think there's much chance we'll go back for him. Agree with you about the CB, God help us in Europe, if we're depending on Bitton.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.