Brandon Barker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did well today.

On the downside he did a bit of a Sterling/Sane by flicking one at the keeper when his pace got him through, but on the upside he created several chances, looked fast & confident & strong, plus pressed/tracked back really well. Good engine too.

Unfortunately after making a perfect sliding tackle in the left back position, he twisted something or pulled a muscle & had to go off.

I hope these injuries don't prove his downfall as he looked today as if he could maybe restart his career there.

Did well today.

On the downside he did a bit of a Sterling/Sane by flicking one at the keeper when his pace got him through, but on the upside he created several chances, looked fast & confident & strong, plus pressed/tracked back really well. Good engine too.

Unfortunately after making a perfect sliding tackle in the left back position, he twisted something or pulled a muscle & had to go off.

I hope these injuries don't prove his downfall as he looked today as if he could maybe restart his career there.

Started that way for NAC aswell then dropped off and then got injured alot.

Did well today.

He done really well vs Dundee, up and down the wing, plenty energy and very quick. He should have scored when clean through though, tried to place it instead of putting his laces through it. Shame about the injury as Hibs were really pressing for the winner and lost a bit of penetration when he went off. 2 weeks to recover though as its now an international break. I watch Hibs a lot as I'm based up here in Edinburgh so will post some updates on his progress as and when I can.

Against Hamilton he came on and was played in the centre for around ten minutes and looked lost, as soon as he was moved to the right he started getting forward and beating his man no problem, Hibs were well beaten by this point though but he never game up. He's a player thats for sure.

He done really well vs Dundee, up and down the wing, plenty energy and very quick. He should have scored when clean through though, tried to place it instead of putting his laces through it. Shame about the injury as Hibs were really pressing for the winner and lost a bit of penetration when he went off. 2 weeks to recover though as its now an international break. I watch Hibs a lot as I'm based up here in Edinburgh so will post some updates on his progress as and when I can.

Against Hamilton he came on and was played in the centre for around ten minutes and looked lost, as soon as he was moved to the right he started getting forward and beating his man no problem, Hibs were well beaten by this point though but he never game up. He's a player thats for sure.

Apart from his limited time in the center of the pitch would you say he's spent more time on the right or the left? I honestly have no idea about which side they played him last season at NAC Breda but I know when he was coming through the ranks at City he was played on the left.

Apart from his limited time in the center of the pitch would you say he's spent more time on the right or the left? I honestly have no idea about which side they played him last season at NAC Breda but I know when he was coming through the ranks at City he was played on the left.

Played on the Left on Sunday and had the beating of his man nearly every time. I expect him to line up in the starting 11 a week on Saturday away to St Johnstone.

Early team news indicate Barker will at the very least be on the bench today but I personally expect him to start the game on the left to feed Tony Stokes up front. Will report back tomorrow after seeing the game and recovered from a hangover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.