Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think it's going to happen. Time to move on.
Bit late in the day to give up now mate, what's the point?

Me, I'm going to see this bitter thing out till the end, and then at 11:01 I'm going to make a very rude and negative post about arsenal in their general thread.

I accept that. I said he was miles worse than Aguero, but that was just me being emotional. Right up there, I can accept. But we don't NEED him and therefore we should not do anything STUPID just to get him.
If stupid means giving them one of our class A players I couldn't agree more.
If it's paying up to 70 mill then fu*k it, let's do it. I think we win the league this year if he comes or not. We are going flat out for 4 trophy though and it's got to be easier with Sanchez.
He's a beast of a player:-)

Thank-you.

And I might add, to anyone who says "yes, but he's not an out and out striker", why the fuck would we buy him then??? Do we not have enough playmakers already???

Silva is a playmaker who doesn't score goals
KDB " " " " " " "
Sergio is a goalscorer who doesn't create goals

Alexis is a goalscorer who creates goals, as good as they all are/have been he's an upgrade on all three of them.

To play left or right or centre in a 3 and provide a fuck ton of energy and pressing.

He improves us SWP, no doubt. But we aren't terrible without him are we, and if we were to do something ridiculous like swap him for Sterling at the last moment, I'd have to kill something or someone just vent my anger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.