Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silva is a playmaker who doesn't score goals
KDB " " " " " " "
Sergio is a goalscorer who doesn't create goals

Alexis is a goalscorer who creates goals, as good as they all are/have been he's an upgrade on all three of them.

This sums it up. Can't be arsed to argue anymore. Can't believe some people don't see Sanchez as an improvement.

Oxlade-Chamberlain signed for Liverpool for £60k less per week than Arsenal offered him.

That is a shocking indictment of Wenger and Arsenal.
To be fair who knows if either wage is just made up by supposed journalists. Can't trust anything they report on the financial side not to mind anything else.

Thing with sanchez is that he is a goal scorer dispite not being a striker. It is something we lack as the likes of kdb, silva and sterling (done the business this season tbf) are not clinical enough.

Either way we should still be winning the league this season without him considering the money spent. He would be icing in the cake although i cant really see the deal being done this late.

He improves us SWP, no doubt. But we aren't terrible without him are we, and if we were to do something ridiculous like swap him for Sterling at the last moment, I'd have to kill something or someone just vent my anger.
Absolutely we aren't. But as it's not my money I don't care how much we pay. I wouldn't be happy losing a player for him though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.