2017 Summer Transfer Window (Confirmed transfers)

Signed today for 42 million, just 3 million less than walker cost us, a seasoned international and regarded as the premier Leagues best right back.
Remember the headlines in the daily mirror after we spend 45 million on a full back? ............."the day I knew that football had died" may have been our mate oliver holt. Not sure mind.
I look forward to seeing similar headlines in tomorrow's daily mirror after this transfer for a kid with just potential. Won't hold my breath mind!

Kieran Gibbs to West Brom for £7m seems pretty good value in the current market. I'd have considered him as back up for Mendy, not that Arsenal would sell to us at that price.

West Brom sign a PSG player on loan.

Almost as mental as Swansea signing a Bayern Munich player on loan...oh wait!

Fair play to Spurs, him they can keep his antics in check off the pitch then they've just made a good signing.

There is one very dodgy transfer involving Harry this summer, plucked a 23 yr old who was going to sign for another club when out of the "blue". Harry does a deal for Birmingham. I know for a fact he made the player and agent very happy with a surprisingly good offer.

Krychowiak to West Brom on loan was mad but this...

Mental. Renato Sanches joins Swansea on loan.

Great signing for Swansea, shows how highly Clement is regarded by Bayern and could be a master stroke by them to either get valuable experience and games in a promising young player to bring back or sell for a big fee is he does well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.