Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always considered Aguero more calculating, someone who'll chase hard when he knows he's at fault for losing it, but someone who otherwise conserves energy in waiting for that moment to arrive. Very much the ultimate predator. Agree with the creative part. Sanchez will put the ball in exactly the right place, no need to take a touch or break stride, so we should see even more goals. So spoilt. :-)
I've had a good feeling about this all summer, so I feel bad that I'm not completely boiling over with excitement! I just hope that everyone in contention for those front 3 spots is happy with plenty of rotation. Only downside to having all that talent up front is the possibility that it may be hard to get a good run of form when you only play possibly 3 matches straight at a time.

Probably the truth, Arsenal desperate to try please the fans.

I think this guy was one of the first to go out on a limb and say Sanchez was definitely going a while ago. He's pretty well known so I imagine he's got some inside access.

Surely Arsenal now have to sell Sanchez regardless of getting a replacement? His position there is pretty much untenable. Bit of a shambolic situation they've put themselves in here. Not that I'm complaining, mind you!

Surely Arsenal now have to sell Sanchez regardless of getting a replacement? His position there is pretty much untenable. Bit of a shambolic situation they've put themselves in here. Not that I'm complaining, mind you!

I'm guessing we might have to pay a bit more if they dont get a replacement

Ric sighting:
giphy.gif

I've been saying this for a while, far too many burned bridges to return now.

Replacement or not, he's likely gone. Perhaps he always was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.