Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be shocked if Sanchez's entourage aren't in constant contact with Arsenal right now voicing their displeasure. There's still just over two hours left in the window so I wouldn't be surprised if the briefing was done by Arsenal to tell their supporters they tried to sign a replacement and realized last minute they couldn't afford to let Sanchez leave for free after the season. I'm not optimistic, but I don't think this is 100% over.

What an awful end to the transfer window.
We've two strikers, 3 central defenders and 3 fullbacks to last us until January.

But we have still had an amazing window mate?

Ederson > Willy
Walker > zabba
Danilo > sagna
Mendy > clichy
Bernardo silva > navas

We have defo improved even though a couple of deals have fallen through currently?

Just been out for a meal and spent 2 minutes catching up, but this sounds like last minute price haggling to me. It looks to me like City are playing a blinder and arsenal are all over the place.

Don't get why people are calling arsenal a joke club. Maybe they genuinely believe that he can get them back into the CL, or win another trophy? I can't see the fella downing tools, he doesn't appear to be that type of player.
they didn't even get CL last year with him motivated now their squad is even worse now Ox is gone.

This would also indicate that the story about the Arsenal players wanting Sanchez to be sold was false too?

Don't get why people are calling arsenal a joke club. Maybe they genuinely believe that he can get them back into the CL, or win another trophy? I can't see the fella downing tools, he doesn't appear to be that type of player.
Then why we even start the negotiations? If they have that much faith, just reject offers outright and get to work. They're a fuckin joke, regardless of your understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.