Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I'm saying is it's a bit shit from city IF we didn't sign a left back or centre back to free up funds for Sanchez, a player we've been told all summer that's not for sale, until the last day. What I'm saying could be bollocks.

I'd have gone for a cb before Sanchez but clearly Pep thought this was worth the gamble.

I think we're fine up front without him & prefer to see Sané etc play more.

But we have still had an amazing window mate?

Ederson > Willy
Walker > zabba
Danilo > sagna
Mendy > clichy
Bernardo silva > navas

We have defo improved even though a couple of deals have fallen through currently?

We've improved, but so have others and we were 15 points short of Chelsea last season. We are one or two injuries away from seeing Fernandinho play at CB or Sterling play up front. How are we supposed to compete in four competitions like that? We failed to sign a forward, which was the most crucial position after the fullback areas. I wouldn't call it an amazing window.

Get him for free next summer or much cheaper in January. Only 4 months until then and a relatively easy CL group. But to let Kelechi go and knowing we want to get rid of Bony too, we should have plan for a third striker just in case. A tall finisher, to complement Kun and Jesus. Even somebody on loan...

Lots of crosses will be coming from Walker/Mendy but unless its a counter attack Kun/Jesus will struggle to win headers in the box or beat 5 defenders to the ball.

I still cant understand how Wenger is thinking Sanchez is going to play for him this year! He might appear on the pitch but will be half the player

Relying on his professionalism, the fact that it's a WC year etc. But I don't know how this story will affect his behaviour. Not to mention his relationship with his teammates on the training ground and the dressing room. It's going to be a very interesting atmosphere...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.