Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always said there was no point selling an irreplaceable player for 1/4 of the world transfer record. 55m is nothing in this market where Lukaku/Pogba is 100m and Coutinho is 130m and his club don't even accept the bid. We can flog useless players like Chamberlain and get nearly the amount you offered for Sanchez. Alexis can leave a few months shy of his 30th birthday and command a huge signing on fee and huge wages, we'll have got all of his peak years for comparitive small change. Whoever signs him probably gets him on a 4year deal, paying him huge wages when he's 32,33,34. He could age well but most don't.

Your club didn't want him that much to be offering 55m, you've paid as much for fullbacks, so he wasn't really a big priority. And maybe rightly so, you have a wealth of talented forward. IMO you should of gone all in for Fabinho.

As far as Arsenal are concerned we can make top4 with Alexis and we might not have done without. That's worth the 55m in itself.

As for the salty notion that he'll go on strike all year, well he's the type of player who wants to play every game so I doubt it. And if he does it might well hurt the deal he can negotiate. He should be asking for a 50m signing on fee if his agent is up to anything.
You're fucked lad. You saw him on Sunday, he did fuck all.

I always said there was no point selling an irreplaceable player for 1/4 of the world transfer record. 55m is nothing in this market where Lukaku/Pogba is 100m and Coutinho is 130m and his club don't even accept the bid. We can flog useless players like Chamberlain and get nearly the amount you offered for Sanchez. Alexis can leave a few months shy of his 30th birthday and command a huge signing on fee and huge wages, we'll have got all of his peak years for comparitive small change. Whoever signs him probably gets him on a 4year deal, paying him huge wages when he's 32,33,34. He could age well but most don't.

Your club didn't want him that much to be offering 55m, you've paid as much for fullbacks, so he wasn't really a big priority. And maybe rightly so, you have a wealth of talented forward. IMO you should of gone all in for Fabinho.

As far as Arsenal are concerned we can make top4 with Alexis and we might not have done without. That's worth the 55m in itself.

As for the salty notion that he'll go on strike all year, well he's the type of player who wants to play every game so I doubt it. And if he does it might well hurt the deal he can negotiate. He should be asking for a 50m signing on fee if his agent is up to anything.
You think you can make a top for that includes Us, Liverpool, Chelsea, United, Spurs? Genuinely, not trying to be a dick or anything, but you need to worry about beating Everton for 6th not finishing top 4.

Wants to play every game yeah sure. Great performance at anfield on Sunday.
Clap clap clap.

No idea why to be honest, but quite glad it ended this way. Maybe almost 29 and such a huge fee. Raz stays and no JFE also really helps.

But you didn't. A young French bloke told you he didn't wish to be involved in your North London shambles, so your lads backed out of an agreement. Going by how Sanchez and Ozil played last week, it'll be a long, long season for you. Welcome to the world we used to inhabit. Your ongoing demise will be a thing of beauty.
Well said... where's the like button when you need it!!

You are paying at least £60m plus wages for a 1 season loan. That doesn't seem like great business.

Less salty than most so I respect the post but you did not make fourth last year with Sanchez so I am not sure why you are so confident you will this year having only added Lacazette and having lost a better player than you give credit in Chamberlain and keeping Wenger (you've started so well?).

All seems a bit of mess to me.

No one has won in this failed deal. I await a spin in arsenals favour by some of the media. I also await some ex gooners players back tracking on comments

Pep might not be happy either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.