Shaktar Donetsk away

charliebigspuds

Anyone had any luck getting flights? I fancy this one but can't get there from anywhere in Europe. Looked at flying to Kiev then onto Donetsk but they're about 500 miles apart, am I pissing in the wind with this one?

This game will be held in Kharkiv not Donetsk. I am an Englishman living in Kharkiv, Ukraine. I can provide the best accomodation at the cheapest prices and travel, security advice etc. Contact me on 07803174912 for more infirmation. I have been in Kharkiv for 2 years and know it like the back of my hand!!

This game will be held in Kharkiv not Donetsk. I am an Englishman living in Kharkiv, Ukraine. I can provide the best accomodation at the cheapest prices and travel, security advice etc. Contact me on 07803174912 for more infirmation. I have been in Kharkiv for 2 years and know it like the back of my hand!!
Why not post some advice first

i'll be going, however due to going to oz for the ashes straight after our visit to the scum will only be able to do day trip as shown with TC, would love to do a few days as having visited kiev twice with the blues its a fabulous place to explore/pub crawl !

i would love to book with you but not sure my family wouldn't be able to pay a randsom

even your post comes across as threatening :)

Just for info Spike is not doing the trip, I have just had an email today confirming same. If anone has any ideas, otherwise it is Tommy Cooks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.