We've got enough....

Some players will have to play multiple roles is diniho,danilo,delph still think we have enough unless we have a major injury crisis.

Houston we have a problem.
We don't convert enough of the chances we create. This was a problem last season and has carried on into this. Aguero isn't as clinical as he was and our midfielders cannot finish to save their lives. We have no target men to get on the end of crosses. The club recognized this problem but has failed to address it by bringing in another striker.
In defence we look more solid but we need to recognize that Mangala needs to be part of the defensive squad and get playing time. However PEP doesn't seem to rate him so I suspect when we get injuries he will shuffle the defensive formation around to avoid playing the Mangler, to our cost.
These issues need to addressed in training and better tactics. In attack less of the slow build up and faster breaks from defence. More shooting early and on sight should be encouraged.

We definatly have enough going forward. I'm not to fussed about not getting Sanchez. It's the defence for me if Kompany gets injured and he more than likely will we could be in big trouble. Jonny Evans most definitely wasn't the answer but someone better than what we already have in the central area especially should of been a must Mangala staying or not!

Houston we have a problem.
We don't convert enough of the chances we create. This was a problem last season and has carried on into this. Aguero isn't as clinical as he was and our midfielders cannot finish to save their lives. We have no target men to get on the end of crosses. The club recognized this problem but has failed to address it by bringing in another striker.
In defence we look more solid but we need to recognize that Mangala needs to be part of the defensive squad and get playing time. However PEP doesn't seem to rate him so I suspect when we get injuries he will shuffle the defensive formation around to avoid playing the Mangler, to our cost.
These issues need to addressed in training and better tactics. In attack less of the slow build up and faster breaks from defence. More shooting early and on sight should be encouraged.
It's early doors stop being so negative!. Aguero will start scoring again and will become our all time top scorer this season! Get of his back He's just as clinical. He Just isn't fit and looks abit rusty! I'm sick of fickle fans like yourself being so negative towards everything. We are 3 games into the season! none of the players are even 100% fit yet! just because we're not smashing teams like the start of last season doesn't mean anything! We won our 1st 10 games at the start of last season and where did that get us.??? We won nothing! Be patient and positive instead of looking at all the negatives. Theres better things ahead my friend. I'll always keep the faith and back my team and manager all the way. We will fight till the end once again I'm sure this year and will win the league!! it definitly won't be easy. we always do things the hard way. nothing is ever easy with us. just stop being so negative and come back Christmas time and talk to me about AguerO not being as clinical. How anybody can criticise that lad as a fan is beyond me. He's in his prime and will show all the fake fans what he's all about this year

I am extremely happy with Manchester City's transfer window. The major problem of slow old fullbacks has been overcome and we now have a rush-goalkeeper in Ederson who can actually save shots.Yes it could have been better if Sanchez had arrived but it could have been worse if Jonny F***ing Evans had turned up.

In addition we have a superb attacking midfielder in Bernardo Silva, so injuries to KDB and David Silva can now be coped with.

Is it enough to win the league? It gives City a chance, but the major factor will depend on Pep Guardiola being more pragmatic in team selections , tactics and improving his substitutions - all of which were lacking somewhat last season. If he has leant from his mistakes then City will be in the mix at the end of the season.

I'm surprised that we didnt sign a centre back, but if it means that the club are very confident about Vinny's fitness then that's ok.

The non signing of Sanchez just means that Pep needs to work overtime to make sure he gets the best out of both Jesus and Aguero. We can't afford to marginalise Aguero.

It's early doors stop being so negative!. Aguero will start scoring again and will become our all time top scorer this season! Get of his back He's just as clinical. He Just isn't fit and looks abit rusty! I'm sick of fickle fans like yourself being so negative towards everything. We are 3 games into the season! none of the players are even 100% fit yet! just because we're not smashing teams like the start of last season doesn't mean anything! We won our 1st 10 games at the start of last season and where did that get us.??? We won nothing! Be patient and positive instead of looking at all the negatives. Theres better things ahead my friend. I'll always keep the faith and back my team and manager all the way. We will fight till the end once again I'm sure this year and will win the league!! it definitly won't be easy. we always do things the hard way. nothing is ever easy with us. just stop being so negative and come back Christmas time and talk to me about AguerO not being as clinical. How anybody can criticise that lad as a fan is beyond me. He's in his prime and will show all the fake fans what he's all about this year

We should not have a problem scoring goals, with the players we have.

If a side had half of the attck we have, & the rest of the squad the same, I would rate them as rivals for the title.

If the manager cannot persuade these guys to start scoring, he is doing something wrong.

We've got enough to win the PL.

Provided that we don't take an injury at fullback/centerback/goalie - any injury there could seriously hurt our title chances.
------
We don't have enough to compete with RM - but will we ever? RM is the dream destination of just about every footballer - and they have unlimited resources it seems. Top footballers almost always end up at RM. It's hard to compete with this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.