Balance Sheet

Honestly, Idk if that source is credible, inclined to think that the article is based more on assumptions than some inside knowledge.

But I find the mere thought of Silva's availability for 43m to be laughable. He's a unique player tailor-made for tiki-taka football, basically Iniesta's heir. I suppose we signed him for 43m basic fee and some huge easily attainable add-ons (say, 27m or 37m).

As for the British press, I think it's their usual practice of reporting basic fees only, am I wrong?
Those are some hefty addons if so(also no you should know by now the press actually put the addons in and pass it off as the basic fee for City)... I suppose we will never know for sure unless someone at either club discloses it in full.

Could you not have let us feel good about our transfer business this window for a bit longer? He was our only bargain. :)

As for the British press, I think it's their usual practice of reporting basic fees only, am I wrong?
What City is concerned the British press normally reports the complete fee, including add-ons, the players complete wages over the entire contract period, plus whatever else they can come up with in order to make the amount as big as possible.

Could you not have let us feel good about our transfer business this window for a bit longer? He was our only bargain. :)
Haha, come on, it was a good window. Not brilliant, but I like the prospect of watching Guardiola side with some flaws, seeing how he copes. At least rivals will have less ground to say that we're 'buying the league' (ofc they'll keep saying it anyway :) ).

Like it's already been said but PSG will get away with the amount they've spent because it's not us.

May work in our favour in the future? Could be used as a counter argument if we spend a little too much in the near future.

I really don't understand why we have fans with this conspiracy theory that we'd get done if we did what PSG did.

I think UEFA did probably screw us a few years back but do we need this childish paranoid mentality?

According to Deloittes, PSG made a €10M profit in their last accounts. They've also come out and said that player sales basically had a positive impact on their accounts of €104M this summer.

Personally, I'm pretty sure they'll meet FFP unless they are relying on Mbappe as a loan to meet FFP and UEFA screw them and say it's permanent from when they got him. Even then, I think they can get new commercial deals that will enable them to comply. And those deals don't have to be with Qatari companies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.