Jason Denayer - Official - gone on loan to Galatasaray

From what I heard it was probably Celtic wouldn't have been able to get him insured, also there is a chance the bone fusion in his foot could have worsened. Anyway, don't think there's much chance we'll go back for him. Agree with you about the CB, God help us in Europe, if we're depending on Bitton.

That could get extemely messy. Even with Shev or Boyata it's a bombscare too far.

That could get extemely messy. Even with Shev or Boyata it's a bombscare too far.

Yes, I agree. I can't see us progressing further in Europe with this squad, bearing in mind the players out injured, and subsequent injuries we're likely to sustain in the next hectic 2, or 3 months schedule.

I'm even pessimistic on the domestic front also, the reason being Brendan Rodgers saying it was down to fatigue after playing Astana away in the CL, that we could only snatch a draw against St Johnstone at Celtic park . In that case what is it going to be like when we play against tougher opposition in Europe, home, and away, and then face the likes of Rangers at Ibrox (bearing in mind the players injured) who'll be really up for it.

We had plenty of time to bring in quality players during the last transfer window, especially with the large profit Celtic fc has made from the European competition over the last 2, or 3 seasons, plus Season Ticket money etc, from the fans. To me, it's the biscuit tin scenario, as well as Peter Lawwell that's to blame. Only hope I'm wrong.

Yes, I agree. I can't see us progressing further in Europe with this squad, bearing in mind the players out injured, and subsequent injuries we're likely to sustain in the next hectic 2, or 3 months schedule.

I'm even pessimistic on the domestic front also, the reason being Brendan Rodgers saying it was down to fatigue after playing Astana away in the CL, that we could only snatch a draw against St Johnstone at Celtic park . In that case what is it going to be like when we play against tougher opposition in Europe, home, and away, and then face the likes of Rangers at Ibrox (bearing in mind the players injured) who'll be really up for it.

We had plenty of time to bring in quality players during the last transfer window, especially with the large profit Celtic fc has made from the European competition over the last 2, or 3 seasons, plus Season Ticket money etc, from the fans. To me, it's the biscuit tin scenario, as well as Peter Lawwell that's to blame. Only hope I'm wrong.

We will be fine. We could be better but we will be fine this year. We will get 3rd in the CL and I fully expect another treble.

We will be fine. We could be better but we will be fine this year. We will get 3rd in the CL and I fully expect another treble.

I only hope you're right, I would settle for 3rd in the CL, and if we win the treble again that would be fantastic. I've just been on 'Celtic news now', reading about Chris Sutton, and his views about not signing a CB. Like me he's a bit dismayed as to why that did not happen after the Cotezee deal fell through, he feels that Boyata, Simunovic (with injuries), and Bitton will not be up to the task.

Hamilton on Friday should not pose a threat to our 'unbeaten record' on the domestic front, it's the following Tuesday when we face PSG will be the test. So it's all eyes on Celtic park on Tuesday, and hope for the best.

I only hope you're right, I would settle for 3rd in the CL, and if we win the treble again that would be fantastic. I've just been on 'Celtic news now', reading about Chris Sutton, and his views about not signing a CB. Like me he's a bit dismayed as to why that did not happen after the Cotezee deal fell through, he feels that Boyata, Simunovic (with injuries), and Bitton will not be up to the task.

Hamilton on Friday should not pose a threat to our 'unbeaten record' on the domestic front, it's the following Tuesday when we face PSG will be the test. So it's all eyes on Celtic park on Tuesday, and hope for the best.

We needed a CB even if all our players are fit. Sutton is right. I was gutted Rivaldo went tits up. I was going crazy we didn't get a CB in, but, we are where we are.

We needed a CB even if all our players are fit. Sutton is right. I was gutted Rivaldo went tits up. I was going crazy we didn't get a CB in, but, we are where we are.

Yes, we'll just have to get on with it. Hope Man City have other gems like Ntcham, and Roberts they can loan, or sell us in the future, that's why I'm cheering them on in the EPD.

The Celtic Forum is that way >>>>>

Lol...but grateful to Man City, for selling Cetic, Oliver Ntcham, and loaning us Paddy Roberts. Will be cheering Man City later today when they play Liverpool. Prediction Man City 3 Liverpool 1.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.