Match Ticket Wanted From 1987

Didn't think it'd be that hard to get one mate? 90,000 on the game apparently?? & yes i was on a half empty kippax that day but sorry pal aint got my ticket anymore :-/

Missed it as it was my city wilderness years at college and years out (scouseland and london). You must be able to get one on eBay?

I keep mine with my York away and Sex Pistols at the Lesser Free Trade Hall tickets.....
In all seriousness it was the only home game I missed tha season!

You can have my pistols ticket from the old gits need some cash tour of a few years back. Back row at the MEN arena. Oh dear, would have been better to see a covers band.
(Still have my York away ticket though..)

I doubt man tickets were sold, Kippax was pay on gate bar certain big or extra security games, and those in the stands were often ST holders.

I doubt man tickets were sold, Kippax was pay on gate bar certain big or extra security games, and those in the stands were often ST holders.
Quite correct the only time I ever had an actual ticket back then was the Derby and away games. Always my season ticket or paid on the turnstile.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.