Lukas Nmecha

Last edited:
Even some U18/Academy strikers have a number in that list, like Gonzalez and Matondo, yet no Nmecha who was top scorer in the youth cup last season

Just seems a tad strange.... Did he play against Chelsea EDS on Friday? (checked, he did, Captain)

Played , captained and was basically rubbish

Hope this kid gets a cameo debut this season. Think this lad is class. Tall, quick and an excellent finisher, decent touch. I'm pretty sure he returned to training later than others b/c of international duty, if so could explain a poor performance.

Hope this kid gets a cameo debut this season. Think this lad is class. Tall, quick and an excellent finisher, decent touch. I'm pretty sure he returned to training later than others b/c of international duty, if so could explain a poor performance.
You describe the player he could be and not the one he is.

He rarely gets his head up, tries to beat too many when he's done a fantastic job of holding play up but then forgets to pass to a team mate and complains to all around him if they don't pass him the ball.
Another talented player who does know yet how to play with a team.

Not impossible that he goes out on loan in January to a lower league club. Know there's some clubs looking at him. That'd be good for his development if he got game time. He's defo ready.

Not impossible that he goes out on loan in January to a lower league club. Know there's some clubs looking at him. That'd be good for his development if he got game time. He's defo ready.

yhp, if he can get on the bench for the League Cup he can go to Championship/League 1 and try and bag a few goals. Need to stop players sitting EDS level for a year not moving up, they need to be getting regular football.

It feels like he's in that peak youth football moment where he needs to be moved up in some way or else he'll stagnate like Barker did.

I'm really happy for him actually, I was quite a big fan but thought he might not be good enough when he had that dip in the middle of last season, but he finished it well and seems to have been on fire since coming back from injury.

Ideal scenario might be a league cup debut before sending him on his way to a club maybe like Southend, Doncaster, MK Dons who need a striker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.