Hurricane Irma - coming my way!

Mad Eyed Screamer

The experts predict it will skim the east coast of Florida and hit the Carolina's and head north, but this chart doesn't see it heading north anytime soon.
This is my third summer in Florida and the locals have been warning me each summer that one is due.... (been 10 years since Tampa got a direct hit)
For those not in the know, Tampa Bay is diagonally down to the left from the letter F (in the FL)

On the bright side, the Adam Ant concert I have a ticket for on Friday should be OK!

21231617_10211605015059493_3641211790903386863_n.jpg

Imra ? Pah ! Why don't you give them proper names like us. Doris made a hell of a mess.

(I think it might be Irma btw, as in " Irma la Douce "

Just got back from Florida (Davenport) on Friday. Nearly 36-38C pure sunshine every day except the two days we decide to go to Tampa (Busch Gardens etc) at the end of the holiday.
Pissed down and lightening both days. Something about the tail end of hurricane Harvey. Looks like you get something there even if not a direct hit etc.

Imra ? Pah ! Why don't you give them proper names like us. Doris made a hell of a mess.

(I think it might be Irma btw, as in " Irma la Douce "
There’s always a frisson of excitement in my head when they announce the next Hurricane’s name and we've got round to “H” in the alphabet. It can only be a matter of time…”Higgins”.

I've already prayed to Morrissey asking for the hurricane to be carried out into the Atlantic.
From where it shall return and be seen hovering menacingly towards the Hollywood Bowl on/around 10th November (the hurricane, not Morrissey. He’ll have long been confined to the Santa Monica Home for wheezing Englishman.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.