Yangel Herrera - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very well I hear... Even more impressive: he played most of their game last night away to a very strong Argentina team. They drew 1-1. Reports say he Was good again.
Thank you.I believe we have two very strong talents/options in this lad and the Luiz kid at Girona.

Hopefully one of them can step up and solve a developing issue for our first team.

This boy is actually a tremendous talent. Needs to play in a better league than the MLS.

This boy is actually a tremendous talent. Needs to play in a better league than the MLS.
I won't be surprised if we bring back Douglas Luiz and move Herrera to Girona. It will be a big step up for him but if he can continue his development there then he really might have what it takes to play for City.

I won't be surprised if we bring back Douglas Luiz and move Herrera to Girona. It will be a big step up for him but if he can continue his development there then he really might have what it takes to play for City.

Girona's a good shout. Assuming they stay up we'll surely be sending players there again next season.

Has there been any update on this guy? NYCFC’s season finished at the start of November so I guess he’s probably still on his post season break, but I wonder if Pep fancies taking a look at him in training. Or maybe he’s been earmarked for another loan.

Has there been any update on this guy? NYCFC’s season finished at the start of November so I guess he’s probably still on his post season break, but I wonder if Pep fancies taking a look at him in training. Or maybe he’s been earmarked for another loan.
His loan has been extended, he'll be there until the end of the MLS season next November/December.

Only one of our loanees who i can see making or rather want to see it make it at the club.
Highly talented but still raw at the moment to replace Yaya in the squad..After the MLS,he needs a 2 year loan in Europe..Spain or Portugal..as a regular,and by the time Fernandinho's finished here he can replace him..Him and Fred/Weigl for that DM position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.