Match Ticket Wanted From 1987

Crushed !! HaHaHa
Sorry Blue!
This was a match i wasnt that bothered about going to,and judging by the 18k attendance quite a few other blues had their doubts.
Watching us get over-run by udders in the first 20 mins made me doubt my wisdom...but by the final whistle i knew id seen history being made,and felt Ten feet tall,lol

I still have my season ticket book from that season .... No individual tickets in it for the game, but yours if you want it ...

I keep mine with my York away and Sex Pistols at the Lesser Free Trade Hall tickets.....
In all seriousness it was the only home game I missed tha season!

Only home match I missed all season too, so I'd still have the season book ticket, but I probably chucked it years ago

Worked on a job,years later after the game with a Huddersfield fan.
Said he was at the game & was well pissed off with the result,
But what made me chuckle,he said even after all that he still got a good slap from the kippax when he got out..

after the game I got a 192 bus at the top of Dickinson rd going home, I lad was on the bus with is other half she had made him go shopping that day, when he saw my city hat he asked the score I said 10-1 he told me to eff off and said cmon mate what score was it ! funny he was having none off it, the crowd was about 19.346, I had the highlights for years on video Elton welsby with frank Worthington as a pundit when asked at half time about the game frank said it wont go in to double figure's oh dear! gone now my mum taped other it I think corrie.
may have programme but no ticket .

after the game I got a 192 bus at the top of Dickinson rd going home, I lad was on the bus with is other half she had made him go shopping that day, when he saw my city hat he asked the score I said 10-1 he told me to eff off and said cmon mate what score was it ! funny he was having none off it, the crowd was about 19.346, I had the highlights for years on video Elton welsby with frank Worthington as a pundit when asked at half time about the game frank said it wont go in to double figure's oh dear! gone now my mum taped other it I think corrie.
may have programme but no ticket .

Great story mate

21032500_10155415575310428_8690298816198040738_n.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.