Raheem Sterling - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont remember you fighting his corner against the vitriol and name calling that he got on here, yet as soon as anyone dares to criticise a player you have taken a liking to, you defend.

The shit Bravo got was well OTT and you well know that. If you cared to read my posts on Bravo, you will see I both praised and criticised him, but the bulk of my posts were having a go at the numpties who just spouted shit for the sake of it.
As you have found out it's pointless argueing with those posters who go overboard and abuse him,by responding you just keep it going and annoy as many as they do,i'm not going to stick up for a player who is proving not to be very good,i stick up for the kids because they are kids and inconsistant and have plenty of time to learn.Anyway this thread is about raz not him or any of the other players

Looked bright when he came on but nobody was in good space when he did work himself into good positions, very dangerous none the less. If only he could add some ruthless finishing to his game he'd go up several gears on the fear factor alone(would be a top 5 player easy his stats are already up there but he is missing consistency and a few finishing touches), defenders would end up the indecisive ones and beat(or kack) themselves before he even has to do much. At this moment in time defenders are expecting the pass and haven't got the belief he will find the top corner(nor does he).

I still think he can do it, I'm not saying he will but as Keegan would say...

Last edited:
I agree that he looked like a threat once he came on yesterday. Can't quite work out the purpose of Oxlade-Chamberlain these days and I used to be a bit of an admirer / defender of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.