FIFA 18 Ratings

MarsLlama

Six City players in this year's top 100:

Bernardo, Gundogan, Kompany, Silva, De Bruyne, Aguero- I think in that order.

Some interesting points-
Bernardo is the same rating as Mané and Dani Alves, one behind Carrasco and Mkhitaryan.
Gundogan is higher than Khedira and Dele Alli, level with Marchisio.
Kompany is the debatable one. He's 85, making him better than Alves but equal to Varane (fair enough), Barzagli (questionable) and Glik (downright wrong). Players who miss most of the season due to injury tend to suffer in their ratings and have to earn points back the next year.
New: David Silva is 87, on par with Iniesta, Hamsik and Rakitic, higher than Nainggolan, Coutinho, Isco, James Rodriguez and Pjanic.

For those who don't know players are rated out of 99, with anything above 80 being very good and above 85 being excellent, more or less world-class. This list is their top 100 players in the world as any player not in the game is not going to be good enough to make the list.

As for the rags, well... Mkhitaryan is confirmed and we can safely assume Ibrahimovic, Lukaku, De Gea and Pogba also all made the cut but that is probably it unless Matic is included in which case we're still beating them!

Last edited:
Six City players in this year's top 100 (only three confirmed but it's pretty safe to bet there are six):

Bernardo, Gundogan, Kompany, Silva, De Bruyne, Aguero- I think in that order.

Possibly Touré and Otamendi are in the top 100 but it's more likely they just missed out, otherwise the list would be a remarkable 8% City players.

Some interesting points-
Bernardo is the same rating as Mané and Dani Alves, one behind Carrasco and Mkhitaryan.
Gundogan is higher than Khedira and Dele Alli, level with Marchisio.
Kompany is the debatable one. He's 85, making him better than Alves but equal to Varane (fair enough), Barzagli (questionable) and Glik (downright wrong). Players who miss most of the season due to injury tend to suffer in their ratings and have to earn points back the next year.

For those who don't know players are rated out of 99, with anything above 80 being very good and above 85 being excellent, more or less world-class. This list is their top 100 players in the world as any player not in the game is not going to be good enough to make the list.

As for the rags, well... Mkhitaryan is confirmed and we can safely assume Ibrahimovic, Lukaku, De Gea and Pogba also all made the cut but that is probably it unless Matic is included in which case we're still beating them!
Not that I've really played FIFA since FIFA 12 (the last decent one) but if my memory serves me correctly how they assess players I'll guess city ratings:

Silva: 86
Aguero: 87
De Bruyne: 88

As for our rag friends:

Lukaku: 86
Ibrahimovic: 87
Pogba: 90
De Gea: 91

I haven't known any player ratings on FIFA for a few years now, but I recall that certain high profile players sometimes receive benificial ratings. Including Kompany I guess.

I'd also wager on Ozil being an 88.

Not that I've really played FIFA since FIFA 12 (the last decent one) but if my memory serves me correctly how they assess players I'll guess city ratings:

Silva: 86
Aguero: 87
De Bruyne: 88

As for our rag friends:

Lukaku: 86
Ibrahimovic: 87
Pogba: 90
De Gea: 91

I haven't known any player ratings on FIFA for a few years now, but I recall that certain high profile players sometimes receive benificial ratings. Including Kompany I guess.

I'd also wager on Ozil being an 88.

I actually think the City ratings will be higher. Last year Silva was 87, De Bruyne 88 and Aguero 89 and after 20 league assists and 31 goals the last two probably can't be downgraded while Silva might go back up to 88.

I can't see Pogba or De Gea being upgraded either as neither had a great season.

Is rooney still going to be a ridiculous 87 or now he's moved to Everton will they give him the 65 rating he should have had since 2014?

Is rooney still going to be a ridiculous 87 or now he's moved to Everton will they give him the 65 rating he should have had since 2014?
He hasn't been 87 in a long time, he's 82 now I believe, placing him behind pretty much all of our senior midfielders except Delph.

He hasn't been 87 in a long time, he's 82 now I believe, placing him behind pretty much all of our senior midfielders except Delph.
I'm sure I remember him being 87 at the point of FIFA 17 being released, maybe I have that wrong but he has been overrated for years. Wasn't he 93 one year which is more or less Messi levels?

Last edited:
I'm sure I remember him being 87 at the point of FIFA 17 being released, maybe I have that wrong but he has been overrated for years. Wasn't he 93 one year which is more or less Messi levels?

He started at 84 last year and was downgraded to 82 in January.
FIFA 16- 86
FIFA 15- 86
FIFA 14- 87
FIFA 13- 89
FIFA 12- 90
FIFA 11- 88
FIFA 10- 89

So no, never quite Messi levels, and he's been going downhill since the real Manchester powershift in 2012.

Fifa turned to shit after 13 where they took all the fun out of it and went for the realism crap. Can't play it anymore it's too boring.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.