Feyenoord away

Are many people staying in Amsterdam? Me and my mate are getting there at 9am on Tuesday and staying for two nights. We're getting the train to Rotterdam on Wednesday for the game. They go every 10 mins and take 35 mins. We'll get one back after the match as well. Anyone thinking along the same lines?

Yes driving - just been looking at street parking near stadium - looks an option. Might dump car near ground after drive from Charleroi - circa 2 hours so assume will get there by about 1pm local time.
Yes. My thoughts too. Worry is getting marched in wrong direction after game!

Are many people staying in Amsterdam? Me and my mate are getting there at 9am on Tuesday and staying for two nights. We're getting the train to Rotterdam on Wednesday for the game. They go every 10 mins and take 35 mins. We'll get one back after the match as well. Anyone thinking along the same lines?
You should only need a single to Rotterdam.They are putting a train on back to Amsterdam after the game.

I knew it was the way forward, Amsterdam=great, cosmopolitan capital city. Rotterdam=dismal, rough port. Do your homework...

Yeah 4 of us doing exactly the same mate.

Have a ticket for £25. Saving £30.

*Tried to refund it at the club*, but left it too late. Waiting on work commitments.

Pick up in Cheadle Heath.

PM me if you or anyone you know still needs a ticket at short notice.

Thanks.

Have a ticket for £25. Saving £30.

*Tried to refund it at the club*, but left it too late. Waiting on work commitments.

Pick up in Cheadle Heath.

PM me if you or anyone you know still needs a ticket at short notice.

Thanks.

Ticket now gone.

Thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.