Metrolink

didsburyblu

Been no trams running through Piccadilly now for 2 hours due to an incident at Piccadilly.
Hopefully clear soon but bear in mind may be no trams through to the match today

I've just been sold my ticket to etihad campus by the ticket office so hopefully it's clear.

Balls up service again, limited info on the website. Appalling service at times, absolutely embarassing.

I've just been sold my ticket to etihad campus by the ticket office so hopefully it's clear.
Looks like you can go from Piccadilly Station to the stadium but there's no trams running through Piccadilly Gardens. You can also use your ticket on the 216 bus according to the website.

Edit: I think Metrolink have missed the word "not" on their website as the rest of the message implies there's no trams at all to the stadium.

Looks like you can go from Piccadilly Station to the stadium but there's no trams running through Piccadilly Gardens. You can also use your ticket on the 216 bus according to the website.

Edit: I think Metrolink have missed the word "not" on their website as the rest of the message implies there's no trams at all to the stadium.

Just tweeted them, they said trams from Piccadilly to stadium are fine, but used the 216 instead as didn't want to risk it!

Yep trams start at Piccadilly station. There's two trams blocking the line in town and lots of men in orange jackets looking at it.
May be they will get round to repairing/moving at some point as only do long they can stare and scratch their heads!!

Sitting here in the mercure and have seen 2 trams passing through Piccadilly gardens to etihad campus, so hopefully back running!

The Metrolink is not fit for purpose why they keep extending it when the current service is so erratic is stupid.

Lunchtime home match in shitty weather and the trams not functioning properly I despair.

Seriously considering staying at home and watching it on the TV.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.