Leroy Sane - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget the kid who won us 4 points last week!

Our squad is incredible, just consider we beat Liverpool 5-0 and could easily rotate in Sterling, Gundugan, Bernardo Silva, Yaya Toure and Kompany for the midweek game to replace tired players. Don't think we will, but we could.
Don't you remember the doom and gloom when we failed to get Sanchez, so many people claiming we NEEDED him or we can't score goals, if a team with Aguero, Jesus, Sterling and Sane can't score goals then there is a massive problem that bringing another player won't fix.

Further solidifying the 3-5-2 formation and why Sane should rotate as one of the strikers. In terms of back-up for Mendy, just put Delph there, far better option and he just needs to put in a shift.

Don't you remember the doom and gloom when we failed to get Sanchez, so many people claiming we NEEDED him or we can't score goals, if a team with Aguero, Jesus, Sterling and Sane can't score goals then there is a massive problem that bringing another player won't fix.

I still think we'd be better off with 5 forward for that front 3 or front 2, but yes, Sterling, Sané and Jesus can all provide the goals Sanchez would have, we just have to hope they do...until January at least.

I still think we'd be better off with 5 forward for that front 3 or front 2, but yes, Sterling, Sané and Jesus can all provide the goals Sanchez would have, we just have to hope they do...until January at least.
I mean I understand having more is better and all that, but personally, I'd prefer Diaz to be the 5th choice forward if we are to have one, even with rotation I wouldn't like to see Sane or Sterling as 5th choice when Sanchez comes in. Just my opinion though.

was so good to see someone cut in and have a pop from distance. Sane has the tools to be one of the best, its up to the space between his ears whether he achieves that. I think he will.

He and Mendy looked so good together on the left for that goal and what a fucking curler for the second. This is the beauty in having great options up front. The media want to paint the narrative that we won't keep everyone happy but thus far this season:

Aguero: 4 games, 3 starts, 2 goals, 1 assist
Jesus: 4 games, 4 starts, 3 goals
Sterling: 3 games, 1 start, 2 goals
Sane: 4 games, 1 start, 2 goals

The competition should bring out the best in each of these as they'll know they need to up their level to guarantee their playing time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.