Feyenoord v City pre-match thread

Feyenoord v City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ric

Administrator
Looks like we'll be without Ederson and Kompany for this. Sterling available again after suspension.

On the early flight to amsterdam and then down to Rotterdam for the game, looking forward too it. Have to get off to a good start. Tempted to go with the same team but also playing Sane and Sterling to stretch their full backs and the pitch could be very effective.

Cmon blues, couldn't have had a better weekend ahead of this. Sterling sane and maybe yaya to come into the team for this! For who though?

Interested to see how we approach it. I would assume we go full strength. Obviously Eddie starts if fit but if not then:

Bravo
Walker
Stones
Otamendi
Mendy
Ferna
De Bruyne
Silva
Bernardo
Aguero
Sané

Murić, Danilo, Mangala, Touré, Gundogan, Sterling, Jesus

After humiliating Liverpool, I'm
confident we can dispatch these. 2-0. Another for Jesus would be ideal.

Think Pep will rotate a lot here.

I would like to see this:

-------------------Bravo-------------------
Walker----Stones----Mangala----Mendy
-------------------Danilo -------------
----------Bernardo----Gundogan
Sterling----------Jesus-------------Sane

Second half take out Gundogan and give Delph some minutes. If we are winning comfortably give Foden or Diaz some minutes as well.

Don't know what's going on with Yaya but he has played zero minutes so far, maybe injured? If not and he's ready would love to see him start instead of Danilo.

Think Pep will rotate a lot here.

I would like to see this:

-------------------Bravo-------------------
Walker----Stones----Mangala----Mendy
-------------------Danilo -------------
----------Bernardo----Gundogan
Sterling----------Jesus-------------Sane

Second half take out Gundogan and give Delph some minutes. If we are winning comfortably give Foden or Diaz some minutes as well.

Don't know what's going on with Yaya but he has played zero minutes so far, maybe injured? If not and he's ready would love to see him start instead of Danilo.
This is a crucial game so I doubt we'll be dropping De Bruyne, Dave and probably not Otamendi or Aguero either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.