Froome

Gelsons Dad

He isn't the peoples choice but he is the greatest ever British road cyclist.

He's just won La Vuelta on top of his TDF win. First Brit to do the double and only the third man in history to do it.

Wonderful rider but no knighthood I am afraid as he is not 'British' but Kenyan. Shame really as he is a superb cyclist. He has shown how tough it is to do the double. This years Vuelta has been the best yet with some really tough opposition who never gave up trying.

Wonderful rider but no knighthood I am afraid as he is not 'British' but Kenyan. Shame really as he is a superb cyclist. He has shown how tough it is to do the double. This years Vuelta has been the best yet with some really tough opposition who never gave up trying.

Froome has had a UK passport all his life. Chris won't win Sports Personality of the Year but he is our (and Kenya's) greatest ever road cyclist, like the OP said.

Don't mind the guy at all. Just gets on with it. Brilliant achievement.

I like the way Froome has bossed this race. He's also hard as nails, falling off his bike twice in one stage and only losing about 20 seconds.

Both parents are British. That's British enough for me.

He.has been immense wonder if he will go for the Giro de Italia next year? Or would that effect on how he would do on the tour?
Contador was brilliant today, glad he won on his last race in a Grand tour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.