Chelsea 2017/2018

See it reported that Oxlaide- Chamberlain has turned down a move to Chelsea and is likely to go to Dippers because he wants to play in central midfield - he should perhaps have a word with Milner to see how that arrangement might work out ,

Ox is lying to himself if he thinks he can forge a career at elite level as a CM. He isn't good enoughin that position for any of the top 6 clubs, including Arsenal, who are the worst club in the top 6.

I'm hearing Chelsea might still get him, but tbh, this would be because Liverpool are not showing that much interest. Bit embarrassing for us to get rejected by someone like Ox, for Liverpool of all clubs.

They do seem somewhat interested after all

It's only a matter of time before Liverpool meet Arsenal's asking price. If Ox ends up at Chelsea from here, it will be a pretty madness next 48 hours.

Chelsea are having a disastrous ending to the transfer window. Stumbling around like a drunk bloke in a dark alley. Getting rejected left, right and centre by good to average players.

We've got some bloke called Zappacosta all but sown up. If we end the day with Riyad Mahrez also in the bag, I will breathe a sigh of relief.

Chelsea are having a disastrous ending to the transfer window. Stumbling around like a drunk bloke in a dark alley. Getting rejected left, right and centre by good to average players.

We've got some bloke called Zappacosta all but sown up. If we end the day with Riyad Mahrez also in the bag, I will breathe a sigh of relief.

Still hope! Closing in on £35m for Danny Drinkwater.

;)

It is odd how many players are shunning regular trophy winning Chelsea in favour or underachievers like the dippers and spuds. Given Chelsea's small squad any decent new player should fancy his chances of becoming a regular.

Is Conte really that bad a manager to play for because the club has everything else (location, recent trophies, wages) going for it. Or is there some other factor at play here?

Getting turned down by the likes of Ross the blue dipper must be pretty embarrassing!

It is odd how many players are shunning regular trophy winning Chelsea in favour or underachievers like the dippers and spuds. Given Chelsea's small squad any decent new player should fancy his chances of becoming a regular.

Is Conte really that bad a manager to play for because the club has everything else (location, recent trophies, wages) going for it. Or is there some other factor at play here?

Getting turned down by the likes of Ross the blue dipper must be pretty embarrassing!
Although, to be fair, if you read the media in this country, you'd swear that Liverpool and Spurs have actually been winning titles over the last 4/5 years....

3 wins out of 3 since the Burnley disaster, including Spurs away and a relatively tough Leicester away. Not as bad as I anticipated after round 1.

Morata has hit the ground running. I had no idea he was so lethal with his head. That's 3 goals and 2 assists in 4 games (3 starts), all with his head.

Top 3 now looks like the top 3 I think we'll finish up with.

3 wins out of 3 since the Burnley disaster, including Spurs away and a relatively tough Leicester away. Not as bad as I anticipated after round 1.

Morata has hit the ground running. I had no idea he was so lethal with his head. That's 3 goals and 2 assists in 4 games (3 starts), all with his head.

Top 3 now looks like the top 3 I think we'll finish up with.
Hopefully not in that order though,yeah Chelsea playing a lot better of late but to be fair it is only a couple of games gone Chelsea weren't not gonna be involved even after the shock first week..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.