Sergio Aguero - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've definitely been one of the more vocal posters when it comes to criticizeing Aguero but I think the criticisms were fair. Calling out for players to better their game isn't a dick move or doesn't make you anti-player either. If you know there's higher levels of play for a player to achieve and they aren't achieving them then what's wrong with saying so?

His game wasn't up to the standard that I thought it could/should be at times but that's changing for the better and rapidly too I might add. You can tell it's clicking for him based on how quickly he's making decisions. He's not caught up in his head anymore. He's being more descisive and reacting instinctively and that comes from the confidence of knowing what you're doing will/should work. The 'Aguero of old' is leveling up and how awesome is that?

Also, it looks like the 3 up top is second fiddle to the 3/5/2 which is a huge relief to me as I've hated it since we installed it under MP.

Great performance yesterday. Worked his socks off all game. Loved his assist for GJ. Made his goal look the simplest thing in the world.

Actually I'd go further than that today, he was better than his best for us, from a team point of view, as he worked hard for others, not something he has done consistently for us, I hope he keeps that level up, because he can contribute much more effectively.

Also those who say that him and Jesus can't play together, they proved today they can.

With the scoreline at 4-0 he was noticed covering the RB position outside City's area, stealing a ball. Stuff I love to watch...

PS. Even more, I enjoyed his attitude a few minutes earlier, when that asshole Chan sent him flying with an unnecessarily violent tackle. Sergio said nothing, didn't even look at him. Calmly he started approaching the area waiting for the free kick. No arrogance, nothing. It's better this way. Let opponents embarrass themselves...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.