Metrolink

When do people realise that's si the most crap tram system, in Europe.
We need a march from Picc and block the line to the Stadium.

We now have an extremely well paid Mayor who is responsible for integrated public transport. He'll sort it so stop worrying. Mmmmm.

He was right behind the guided bus lane that has reduced the East Lancs from 3 lanes to 2...so I doubt he is capable of sorting anything

im staying in the travelodge at piccadilly for the stoke game and was going to tram it to the ground, if the service is down on match day, how long would it take to walk to the etihad lads? it looks walkable on google maps but not being local im not sure of the time involved to walk it. thanks.

im staying in the travelodge at piccadilly for the stoke game and was going to tram it to the ground, if the service is down on match day, how long would it take to walk to the etihad lads? it looks walkable on google maps but not being local im not sure of the time involved to walk it. thanks.

Depending on your state of health it's about 25 minutes on average. I walk it every game.

About 15-20 minutes mate. All signposted. I'd walk regardless to be honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.