John Stones - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've got to say the comments from our so called fans on twitter are so disappointing after the form Stones showed yesterday, slating Stones like nobody's business.

I thought Stones played very well yesterday the only time I was slightly bothered was when he backed off and Fernandinho ended up giving them a free kick, that aside he played well. Can't understand those who worry about a skied clearance everyone does that occasionally.

I've got to say the comments from our so called fans on twitter are so disappointing after the form Stones showed yesterday, slating Stones like nobody's business.

Never read Twitter comments. Absolutely cancerous.

I thought Stones played very well yesterday the only time I was slightly bothered was when he backed off and Fernandinho ended up giving them a free kick, that aside he played well. Can't understand those who worry about a skied clearance everyone does that occasionally.
That was a tricky situation. Mane is so much faster than Stones and he had to give him space, he basically had one chance to tackle Mane and if he missed it’s a one on one situation. I’m guessing he was waiting until Mane is gathering to shoot to tackle him had Dinho not came first.

brilliant performance again, never gave the ball away, passed it forward with purpose, scored and defended well. no one can surely moan about him now....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.