Your favourite non-City and non-England football moments

Watching Ravanelli on Football Italia in the mid nineties on 4. Think he played for Lazio and wore white lotto boots. I got myself a pair and wore them playing for my school six form team. Right twat I looked as he was a classy forward player and I was a six foot 4 lanky centre half.. just to add having any boots that were not black and made by umbro were a big deal back then. Fuck knows how my mam got me white lotto boots..

You'd have to be up early to catch you out! Ray Crawford; legend!
Yes I remember that day,our home cup game v Arsenal was postponed waterlogged pitch.Played on the following Wednesday lost 2-1 and Arsenal went on to win the double.Also purchased my first colour television and watched my first final in colour Arsenal v Liverpool

Watching Ravanelli on Football Italia in the mid nineties on 4. Think he played for Lazio and wore white lotto boots. I got myself a pair and wore them playing for my school six form team. Right twat I looked as he was a classy forward player and I was a six foot 4 lanky centre half.. just to add having any boots that were not black and made by umbro were a big deal back then. Fuck knows how my mam got me white lotto boots..
Mothers; aren't they wonderful?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.