Talksport

Danny Murphy coming out with some shit right now.

"it wasnt intentional, so it can't be a red"
Chris Sutton said the same on MOTD2. It was an accident so the red card should be rescinded!! I will accept that it wasn't intentional but Mane knew the keeper was coming and should have pulled out. Why didn't he go for it with his head as well? Players have a duty of care to their fellow professionals and Mane was reckless and out of control.

Chris Sutton said the same on MOTD2. It was an accident so the red card should be rescinded!! I will accept that it wasn't intentional but Mane knew the keeper was coming and should have pulled out. Why didn't he go for it with his head as well? Players have a duty of care to their fellow professionals and Mane was reckless and out of control.

i found myself strangely agreeing with Sutton to an extent. Maybe not necessarily on this one, but not all red cards are equal, so the suspensions shouldn't all be the same.

200w.webp

i found myself strangely agreeing with Sutton to an extent. Maybe not necessarily on this one, but not all red cards are equal, so the suspensions shouldn't all be the same.
Good luck on deciding which incidents were or weren't intentional and avoiding the abuse from every nutter your decision offends.

I dropped the Mrs off at work earlier today,and put it on,much to the disgust in hearing the smug twat that is Stelling,with Sir Joseph,and I'm sure last week the boiled bollock wasn't on neither,has he gone I thought,but when the jingles came on it did say the Alan Brazil Sports Breakfast,so my hopes were dashed......unless anyone can tell me some good news ?

Danny Murphy coming out with some shit right now.

"it wasnt intentional, so it can't be a red"
This whole 'Mane didn't know the keeper was coming' thing, is absolute bullshit.

There's a camera angle from either the North Stand, or the North Stand end of the Colin Bell Stand, showing Mane's run, you can clearly see him look towards Ederson two or three times, including after Ederson had started to rush forwards.

Whilst I agree that it was never intentional, the fact is he KNEW the keeper would be very close to him as he tried to go for the ball, and as he had already headed a ball away (Ederson) earlier, Mane surely had to expect him to do similar.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.