Sky MNF 17/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Paul Lake the co-commentator?
how-very-dare-you.gif

Why do sky promote the Neville/Carragher combination so much when they're hardly ever on MNF together?

Also, mock outrage in SSN when all day Saturday, Jeff Stelling was baying for De Boer's sacking? This morning, Stelling was filling in for Alan Brazil on Talksport and after talking to John Salako on the phone, described him as "the next caretaker manager of Crystal Palace".

Fair enough. I prefer a frozen, savoury waffle. Did they ask him about the Crystal Palace job?
Yep. He pratically said he was offered it. In a round abt way.
I should imagine most folk turned it off as it was boring as fuck. They'd of got cracking viewing figures if Neville was on defending himself and arguing with Carragher.

Carragher has tweeted saying it's being discussed after the game and that Fat Sam doesn't agree with him. I actually can't believe there are people who think it wasn't a red. fair enough scousers are blinkered and bitter about it but actual ex pros and a former England manager saying it was ok is laughable.

*apologies to the fat man if he does say he should have gone
Getting my bingo card ready....
- In my day
- He's got his eyes on the ball
- If we start giving reds for that then we'll end up playing five a side
- Where's the consistency
- It was accidental

They just mentioned it... a kick to the face with the laces is a bit different to a studs up karate kick two feet off the ground... not that we need to tell you that because you know damn well.
200w.gif

Last edited:
I've got Tyler on NBC here. Just basically excused Mane again and had a go at Zabaleta for 'over egging the pudding' to get Billing booked..

Getting my bingo card ready....
- In my day
- He's got his eyes on the ball
- If we start giving reds for that then we'll end up playing five a side
- Where's the consistency
- It was accidental
- He didn't even know the keeper was there (in which case why leap 6 foot off the ground to control the ball rather than just chest it?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.