Notts County v City 11th Sept 2001

Spent the entire first half drinking with Moonbeam in the Trent Navigation next door.
Staggered in at half time,a little worse for wear.
Next game,on the saturday,we put in a pathetic display at Coventry,great turn out of Blues,as per usual at Highfield road..
Can still remember starting the popular chant of "Things can only get better" as we went behind.
Dark days indeed.football wise,but had a great time in the pubs!

the next game was at home to Birmingham ( Ali B debut), coventry was on a Tuesday/wednesday night

Yeah, was a weird one. I was living there at the time so my dad came up to watch it with me. Large crowd at Meadow Lane (first hem at the time) but the atmosphere was kind of stunned. However the players were pretty up for it and it was a decent game.

I think Allsopp scored for them. I always liked him at City, thought he should have got a bit more game time. Though I'd probably have brought him on for Dickov at Wembley in '99!

Yeah, was a weird one. I was living there at the time so my dad came up to watch it with me. Large crowd at Meadow Lane (first hem at the time) but the atmosphere was kind of stunned. However the players were pretty up for it and it was a decent game.

I think Allsopp scored for them. I always liked him at City, thought he should have got a bit more game time. Though I'd probably have brought him on for Dickov at Wembley in '99!

Thank God you weren't the manager then :-()

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.