Froome

He has more of a clue than you. Much more. Armstrong had the UCI in his back pocket. He transferred several hundred thousand $ to “help their anti-doping policy”. They 100% knew he’d failed a test at the Tour de Suisse but gave him, in total secrecy a post-dated TUE. Otherwise it would have killed the golden cash cow. As for proof: Armstrong was tested hundreds of times. Not once was he called positive. Have you seen the record times for the British Time Trial 10 and 25 miles? If you think they were done on “pan y agua” then I want you to send me whatever it is you’re smoking.

Not a chance Sky and Froome are being protected in that way these days mate, not a chance.

Froome is magnificent, almost the complete all rounder and you only have to hear what his rivals say about him to appreciate that.

Team Sky and Froome will be found out sooner rather than later.

Like Sean Kelly and Stephen Roache?

We don't know if Froome is clean but no evidence suggests he is a doper. Nothing at all. You may as well share any evidence you have access to.

As you said in another post, of course the dopers are ahead of the game. That's inevitable. But please name a sport that goes to the lengths they do in cycling to catch dopers. What other sport has biological passports and so many out of competition tests? Froome had more tests in one year than there were drug tests in Scottish football over a two year period. He is tested over 80 times a year. Even knocking on his hotel room door at the crack of dawn on his honeymoon.

Well said mate.

I will go as far as to say that some having a go on here right now haven't even fucking watched the man race ffs!
blueinsa, I’ve had some really good chats with you about cycling, and I know you know your stuff and follow cycling extremely closely, year round, but you can’t be happy with Sky and the bullshit and never-ending changes of tale from Brailsford et al about Wiggins/TUE/packages etc. Jeremy Whittle, author of “Bad Blood” likens this Sky team to everything in the 90s and 2000s: US Postal, Saunier etc. They were charged to the gills, but played the system. What Froome has done is an incredibly difficult achievement. And I mean that in its truest literal sense. Folk on here are entitled to state they think Froome is “charged”. Just like they thought Armstrong was. There was no “proof” then. There is no “proof" now. But, and this is based on history, I believe we’ll see the day when something nails Froome, Wiggo and the whole Sky set-up.

We don't know if Froome is clean but no evidence suggests he is a doper. Nothing at all. You may as well share any evidence you have access to.

As you said in another post, of course the dopers are ahead of the game. That's inevitable. But please name a sport that goes to the lengths they do in cycling to catch dopers. What other sport has biological passports and so many out of competition tests? Froome had more tests in one year than there were drug tests in Scottish football over a two year period. He is tested over 80 times a year. Even knocking on his hotel room door at the crack of dawn on his honeymoon.
The same Sean Kelly that failed two drugs tests? Or do you know of a different one?

You might want to avail yourself a bit of reading material on Sean Kelly, PDM and food poisoning.

He went from a below average cyclist to the world's best in two years.

He gained weight during the Tour de France despite doing 150km 6 days a week for 3 weeks, eating nothing but fish and greens.

At the end of the day, his 'illness' means he has found a legally legitimate, but ethically shaky way to blood dope. No difference to Wiggins' asthma treatment. Both are cheating in my eyes.

I don't believe Sky are stupid enough to use motorised bikes but some footage of Poels from the weekend looks very suspicious.

As for testing, just watch the Icarus documentary. If it was difficult to evade detection then Russia might have tried to do it on a smaller scale. Instead 90% of their athletes were on board.

Russia are not alone and nor is Cycling or Athletics. Matter of time until the football scandal emerges.

IF he was Irish I would be saying the same thing. Kelly got caught and failed a drugs test. I am almost certain Roach was on something when he won the tour. Back then they were given stuff to take and did question what they were taking. But now more so more than ever before the biggest loop hole is the TUEs that they are taking. If it was clean there would be no use of any drugs whatsoever. I think pro cycling would be a million times better if they just said well fuck it the body of the riders cant take the pressures of the tours and let them dope to a certain extent. I feel there are some clean riders about but there few and far between.

Also 1 question to the nay sayers who think I am talking shit. Has the tours slowed down since the Armstrong years where he and most of the riders on the tour were doping???? As the speeds aint gone down on the tour. I dont think it has done so makes me thinking there still juicing or doping.

He has more of a clue than you. Much more. Armstrong had the UCI in his back pocket. He transferred several hundred thousand $ to “help their anti-doping policy”. They 100% knew he’d failed a test at the Tour de Suisse but gave him, in total secrecy a post-dated TUE. Otherwise it would have killed the golden cash cow. As for proof: Armstrong was tested hundreds of times. Not once was he called positive. Have you seen the record times for the British Time Trial 10 and 25 miles? If you think they were done on “pan y agua” then I want you to send me whatever it is you’re smoking.

Told you that it is a load of twaddle. Yes I have seen the latest times for ALL recent TT. I also know the screening that goes on in cycling on events like this. I take exception to people like you who only read headlines and are not interested in the hard work that riders put in to achieve these times. Having been a BC coach for many years I think I can speak from experience.

Told you that it is a load of twaddle. Yes I have seen the latest times for ALL recent TT. I also know the screening that goes on in cycling on events like this. I take exception to people like you who only read headlines and are not interested in the hard work that riders put in to achieve these times. Having been a BC coach for many years I think I can speak from experience.

Fred the times dont add up any more. No matter of new training methods to old training methods they are still cheating the system. Its a joke. Team Sky when first setting up the team asked a journalist Paul Kimmage to join up with them. Kimmage would be a big player on drugs in cycling but whenever Kimmage got close to Sky they moved the goalposts. Kimmage thinks Dave Brailsford the Sky racing team boss is dodgy.
Fred the sad thing is your part of the system you worked as a coach brilliant. I aint saying you done any harm but its the guys above you who are the team leaders that are looking around and seeing what other teams are doing and following suit. Its no longer the Tour De France its the Tour De Pharmacy these days as the science they are all using to avoid the testers is so good that there always a step ahead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.