Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr J moss was the best we have had at the Etithad for a long time, at least he tried to keep the game flowing as much as possible. The only problem I had with him was, that it took to long to warn the Liverpool right back to hurry up with his throws, should have warned him a lot earlier, and maybe even booked him for time wasting.

Mr J moss was the best we have had at the Etithad for a long time, at least he tried to keep the game flowing as much as possible. The only problem I had with him was, that it took to long to warn the Liverpool right back to hurry up with his throws, should have warned him a lot earlier, and maybe even booked him for time wasting.
Are you taking the piss? He warned their right back after about 10 mins of the game, the quickest time wasting warning I think I've ever seen!

Are you taking the piss? He warned their right back after about 10 mins of the game, the quickest time wasting warning I think I've ever seen!
I think the first warning was for walking up the line ? Every throw he took he tried to gain 10 yards or more.

I think the first warning was for walking up the line ? Every throw he took he tried to gain 10 yards or more.

Certainly he shuffled 5 yds each time, but I thought the warning was pretty well-timed from the ref. No chance that anyone was in doubt of what was said, and that Liverpool needed to get their players active quicker.

Hairy muff, if that's the case, around me we thought it was for time wasting.
I'm pretty sure it was for walking up the line he did it a few times near us and we all shouted to get back before moss took action and warned him. He did also point to his watch few mins later .

Everyone's favourite Alty Taylor at the weekend. Still not been seen at City since December in the PL.

(possibly not very interesting fact, but Moss is 'on' this weekend, and Jones is 'off' - obviously it's not clear if there's an issue over Ritchie/Mawson, but Moss has not been dropped)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.